Road to nowhere


Comments

  1. I love the special mood!!
    Bets
    suza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fajny kadr :0 ... Jeszcze się tam zaczaić i poczekać, aż na drodze stanąłby jakiś jelonek, sarna, lub łosisko :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jarek I've been looking back at past posts that I've missed, you are a master of the landscape images.. so much atmosphere. I also love your black and white shots, fabulous work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fantastic photo !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it's the atmosphere of your images--- excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous road!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Nice capture. Your photo is outstanding. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I SO want to venture to the end of this winding road to see what awaits! Fabulous shot. Thanks for sharing at Song-ography.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I will be very much appreciate all your comments and insights. Thank you. | Serdecznie dziękuję za wszelkie komentarze i uwagi.

Popular Posts