Recollection of Autumn #3


Comments

  1. Gorgeous trees and a lovely landscape. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With spring color exploding around us, it's still nice to see the warmth of an Autumn day. Lovely shot and photo composition. #LTTL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely view, perfectly framed by the arching tree bough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous. I love the autumn colours. Have a lovely week. I am joining you today over at Life Thru the Lens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely colours, we are going through Autumn now and are seeing similar colours too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So peaceful!

    http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/04/yellowstone-hitchhiker.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fall is my favorite season. I love the colors of fall!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! The more I see your photos the more I want to hang in your neck of the woods!
    http://travelingbugwiththreeboys-kelleyn.blogspot.com/2016/04/chimelong-safari-park-guangzhou-china.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I will be very much appreciate all your comments and insights. Thank you. | Serdecznie dziękuję za wszelkie komentarze i uwagi.

Popular Posts