Cloudy morning


Comments

  1. I love the fog in this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice composition and interesting colour grading from the stream onto the land.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silence, gorgeous fog, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To zdjęcia ma COŚ w sobie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, pretty landscape. I like foggy look. Happy Thursday, enjoy your weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty, misty light in thislovely scene.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty how the stream seems to go on forever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Friday. At my place now, it is also a cloudy morning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like so much here, but the orange/peachy/tan color in the foliage adds some extra interest with the trees, fog, water, etc. wonderful photo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the slight mist and how it mutes the colours

    Mollyx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great atmospheric landscape. I like it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I will be very much appreciate all your comments and insights. Thank you. | Serdecznie dziękuję za wszelkie komentarze i uwagi.

Popular Posts