One autumn morning


Comments

  1. Gorgeous, I'm kind of looking forward to autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sovery beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pięknie, aż chciałoby się pójść tą drogą

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pięknie uchwycony jesienny moment, bardzo lubię takie dni, choć za samą jesienią nie przepadam :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such enchanting leaf colours and love the misty walkway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to walk down there early in the morning, Clio lending a helping hand for Coombe Mill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful capture. Thank you for linking in with "Through My Lens"!

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now I can't wait for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Magiczne <3 Każda pora roku ma w sobie coś pięknego, ale chyba tylko jesienią mamy do czynienia z takim bogactwem kolorów i grą świateł.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Autumn leaves! I can't wait for the cooler weather to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely autumn atmosphere picture!
    Gorgeous Light!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a gorgeous photo! I'm mesmerized.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely capture. I wonder what adventure came from walking that way. #MySundayPhoto

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my - what a wonderful shot!
    Thank you for linking up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/08/along-eno-river.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous22/8/16

    Beautiful view of this path! SEASONS has come back from a blog break, so hope to see you there before Wednesday 7 pm, USA time.
    To make sure you have my NEW blog address:
    https://artworksfromjeshstg.wordpress.com/2016/08/20/seasons-begin-th…h-week-of-august/
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! I want to follow the track and see what is around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely image! I've never been to this part of Poland but have family in Krakow and Belchatow, near Lodz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great landscape and very inviting. Good one

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful landscape, I feel cooler looking at an image of fall.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can image myself walking that road into autumn. . .

    ReplyDelete
  21. So very grand and beautiful and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  22. An absolutely beautiful shot, Jarek! Lovely atmosphere!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous25/8/16

    What a beautiful capture this is! Stunning!
    Cheers, Firasz

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for linking to the Friday Greens meme.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such beautiful colours but I have no need for Autumn just yet

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I will be very much appreciate all your comments and insights. Thank you. | Serdecznie dziękuję za wszelkie komentarze i uwagi.

Popular Posts