Morning lights


Comments

  1. Beautiful!
    Thanks for linking up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/08/orchids-variety-in-bloom.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful lights, I think you took an special moment.

    Congratulations.

    Hugs from Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely photo.
    Here from Outdoor Wed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naturaleza y belleza, unidas en tu imagen, Jarek....Me gusta!!!
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6/8/15

    Gorgeous golden light.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I really enjoyed this pic, something about me and trees, I just love them. I really liked you Anglers photo too. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

    Thanks for sharing, Carlyn from Tampa - :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I will be very much appreciate all your comments and insights. Thank you. | Serdecznie dziękuję za wszelkie komentarze i uwagi.

Popular Posts